In this episode I talk to Jeevan Matharu who is an Author of a Personal Development book called 'Become a Person of Value' with another book on the way. He is also an intellectual (Mensa) and Transformational Coach who enjoys reading.
Support this podcast at — https://redcircle.com/the-dave-pamah-show/donations
Advertising Inquiries: https://redcircle.com/brands
Privacy & Opt-Out: https://redcircle.com/privacy
Transformation coach and author
I am a 32-year-old Author and Transformational Coach (As well as a financial adviser/retirement planner). As a Financial Adviser, I was in the Times Newspaper for one of the Top Advisers in 2021. I like to learn, and I am constantly learning about interesting ideas and topics. Outside of this research, I enjoy hiking, Judo, and walking the Dog. I am currently ranked as the 22nd top player in the UK, for weight u73kg in Judo. I have acquired qualifications in Life Coaching, Psychology, and Counselling. I am also a member of Mensa (which means an IQ in the top 2%). I love Philosophy, and I am a self-proclaimed Stoic. I am currently writing a second book.
I have been on the following podcasts already. You will be happy with my content :)
1. What’s the value – Spotify
2. Threads of enlightenment - Spotify
3. You thinking what I'm thinking – Spotify
4. Healing for the soul – not out yet
5. Unshakeable habits – noT out yet
6. Day in day out – youtube/Spotify
7. Mindset thoughts – not out yet
8. Raven Scott show – on Spotify and youtube
9. Zand podcast – google podcasts/Spotify
10. Comfort Level Podcast - youtube
11 tammyforachange - on spotify and youtube.
12. The Mindset and Self-Mastery Show - Will be on youtube and spotify
Sign up to get updates from us